The Backcountry Press
The country's premier daily HUNTING, FISHING & OUTDOOR news in the USA and around the globe.  Read whats happening in your neck of the woods & beyond. 

Wisconsin 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection is Now Open

Submitted by:  TBC Press
Posted on: 08/09/21
News # 14459
North America Sportshows

Disclaimer:  The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of TBC Press

©  2020 TBC Press - All Rights Reserved                                                                                                                                                                                                   Website Design by: 

Detailed Instructions For Farmland Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection

Follow these instructions or use our picture-guide tutorial to make your Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection from your online account:
  • Log into your account at After you follow the prompts and verify your personal information is current, scroll down to the LICENSE heading.
  • Click on BUY LICENSES. Under the PRODUCT CATALOG heading, the option to receive Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations will appear. Click the FARMLAND (ZONE2) ANTERLESS DEER HARVEST AUTHORIZATION link.
  • Select the county or counties (deer management unit) where you wish to use your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations and select whether it will be used on public or private land.
  • Follow the prompts to complete checkout to obtain your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorization.
  • Remember to print your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations so that you have the number ready when you register your harvest.

If you cannot access your online account, you may visit an open DNR service center or license agent to complete your selection for a $2 processing fee.

For more information about deer hunting in Wisconsin.


The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) recently announced that the 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection is now open.

With less than two months until the archery opener on Sept. 18, many Wisconsin deer hunters have already purchased their hunting license for the 2021 season. Hunters purchasing a deer hunting license can now log into their Go Wild account to select the Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations included with their license at no additional charge.

Hunters must select the unit and land type (public or private) where they plan to fill their Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations. Refer to the 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) map to see how many harvest authorizations are issued for the deer management unit(s) you intend to hunt. Then log into your Go Wild account to select the unit and land type for your authorizations. If you have a gun deer license and an archer and/or crossbow license, you will be allowed to make two selections for unit and land type.